Terms & Conditions
Please note that our Terms & Conditions vary depending on the type of product that you are purchasing. (Original Artwork, Art Print or Tattoo Permits). Please scroll down to read the section that is of interest to you or visit this page for Terms & Conditions related to Original Artworks
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Copyrights on all artworks shown on this website belongs to Isabelle Feliu.
- All images remain the property of Isabelle Feliu and no form of reproduction for private use, commercial sales or non-commercial distribution is permitted.
purchasing an original illustration, an art print or a tattoo permit doesn’t allow you to use it for commercial, promotional purposes, or exploit it in any way other than for personal use. If you wish to purchase a license for an artwork, please contact Isabelle Feliu with details about your project.
- Isabelle Feliu will not pass on high resolution artwork files electronically.
- You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are free to use the links to other web sites or resources that we, or our partners, may provide on the site from time to time provided that we cannot accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
- These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered on the Site from time to time and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes
ORDER PROCESS AND FULFILLMENT
Isabelle Feliu partners with the UK’s leading professional fine art print lab, The Print Space, to produce and fulfill Art Print orders made through this website.
ART PRINT QUALITY
Isabelle Feliu’s Art Prints made by The Print Space are currently produced using Giclée printing on Hahnemühle German Etching paper. These mediums are chosen for their exceptional accuracy and faithful reproduction of every color and nuance of the original artwork. Each print is produced to museum-standard and is archival standards certified.
Every art print is carefully covered with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds. It is the placed into a robust cardboard tube secured and sealed at both ends or into a flat cardboard enveloppe depending on the art prints sizes. Once sealed, The Print Space efficient dispatch team send your order, ensuring your prints are delivered both timely and safely.
Shipping fee for all art prints orders is 85 NOK globally. Delivery time may vary from 1 to 10 days depending on location. All orders are trackable.
With production in the UK & Germany, The Print Space guarantees no extra customs charges on UK-EU print orders. However, Import charges to other destinations may occur. Isabelle Feliu and The Print Space do not have any control on eventual additional charges that may occur once the package has reached its destination and are not responsible for them.
Please note that Isabelle Feliu is not personally able to give informations about the tax rules of every country. Please contact your local post office if you would like to know more about these fees.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
If an order is damaged or defective, we will send a replacement free of charge. You can also request a refund. To get a replacement or a refund, please follow these steps.
- Contact Isabelle Feliu with pictures of the problem within 5 days of receiving it.
- Send back the print to The Print Space within 10 days of receiving it. Unless agreed differently, returns post fees are your responsibility and we will not be held responsible for lost or further damaged returned items, so please pack it with care.
- The print will be inspected at The Print Space’s studio and the damage will potentially be confirmed.
- If the damage is confirmed, you will receive an email with the confirmation of the refund or replacement.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on prints for other reasons than damage. This include but isn't limited to:
- Invalid address or information provided by customer.
- Change of mind about the order by customer.
- Failure by customer to present themselves at pickup point or to reschedule delivery if needed.
A tattoo permit is a digital PDF document that grants the permit holder the non-exclusive, one time use right to get their chosen artwork as a permanent tattoo. They are delivered personally by Isabelle Feliu by e-mail, once the order has been placed.
By purchasing a tattoo permit, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
- The artwork must be chosen in Isabelle Feliu’s Tattoo permit catalog (on demand). Isabelle Feliu does not create personalized tattoo designs or make any alterations on existing designs upon request.
- A tattoo permit grants the necessary rights to alter the chosen artwork if needed.
- The tattoo permit does not grant permit holder with the necessary rights to use the image for any other purposes.
- Tattoo permits PDF documents may not be altered in any way.
- With tattoo permits, we only provide the necessary rights to get Isabelle Feliu's artwork as body art. Isabelle Feliu is not a tattoo artist herself and is not responsible for finding tattoo artists for permit holders.
- The choice of tattoo artist/studio by the permit holder is out of Isabelle Feliu's control. We do not take any responsibility for any incident or mistake that might occur during the process of tattooing by tattoo artist, nor for any conditions/injuries that may occur after the tattoo is completed.
- Tattoo permits are non refundable.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Isabelle Feliu